Living in today’s world without changing our daily routines seems impossible for most people. This includes using new products, which unfortunately have properties which destroy everything they touch – including our health, as they’re packed with chemicals, toxins and GMO. This pollutes the air around us which we breathe, resulting in health consequences.
And as odd as it may seem, the labels on the products won’t save you, as they all have hidden ingredients.
Down below are 12 common cancer causing products that you already have in your home but need to immediately throw out.
- Ajax Cleanser
The Ajax cleanser causes cancer, irritates the skin, lungs and eyes.
- Whole Milk
Whole milk contains ingredients that aren’t allowed to be contained in milk. Some of them are: antibiotics, heptachlor, DDT and hexachlorobenzene – all of which are carcinogenic.
- Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Essence of Neutral Henna)
It contains toxic ingredients which result in dermatitis and burns. Some of these ingredients are: fragrance, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 and Red #4.
- Zodiac Cat & Dog Flea Collar (Sandoz Agro. Inc.)
It contains PROPOXUR, which is a neurotoxic and a carcinogenic.
- Talcum Powder (John & Johnson. Inc.)
It has been scientifically discovered that it causes lung irritations and ovarian cancer.
- Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste (Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
The label says it contains carcinogenic ingredients such as fluoride, saccharin, FD&C BLUE #1.
- Cover Girls Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up (Foundation) (Procter & Gamble. Inc.)
It contains dermatitis-causing properties such as parabens, fragrance, lanolin, Bha, Talc and Triethanolamine.
- Food Beef Frankfurters (Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation, etc.)
Contains a few unlabeled carcinogenic such as antibiotics, hormones, lindane, hexachlorobenzene and others.
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray (Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
Contains an unlabeled carcinogenic which causes irritations.
- Ortho Weed-B-Lawn Weed Killer (Monsanto Co.)
The following ingredient is labeled:
Contains a carcinogenic, neurotoxic sodium 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetate.
- Clairol Nice ‘n Easy (Permanent Hair color) (Clariol. Inc.)
Contains labeled carcinogenic ingredients such as propylene glycol, phenylenediamine, quartenium-15 and more.
- Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser (Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)
Contains an unlabeled toxic substances Crystalline silica, which is a carcinogenic known for causing lung, eye, and skin irritation.